Technical Report, pp.1-34, 2019
As Hydropolitics Association (HPA), we are in favor of environmentally friendly, planned and most efficient development of our country's domestic and renewable hydroelectric energy resource. To this end, we continue our work to date.
In this report;
• We have determined the current situation,
• We have made statistical analysis based on information,
• We have made some suggestions for today's situation and the future.
Hydroenergy resources are the domestic and renewable energy sources of our country.Therefore we need to;
• Increase the production efficiency of those in operation,
• Develop our water potential, which is still waiting to be developed, in a more planned, efficient and environmentally sensitive manner,
• Ensure environment-sensitive hydroenergy production maximization at the sub basin and basin scale
• Contrubite environmentally sensitive hydroenergy production today and in the future
For this purpose; We want to draw attention to the hydroenergy planning and operation need at the basin scale, as well as the importance of engineering hydrology and the pressures that climate change will create on water-energy relationship and sectoral water allocation,
We hope our report will be useful