Applied Engineering Mathematics / Midterm Exam
Type of Exam: Open-book & Online & Classical
Number of Sessions: 6
1) Write your name, student number at the top of the paper, and sign.
2) Make sure that your student ID is visible in your solution sheet.
3) You should upload your file (solution sheet) to the online system of the university within the session period. Note that the duration of each question involves solution and uploading. Therefore, you are recommended to reserve sufficient time for the submission process (uploading).
4) Since the exam is an open-book exam, the tables and/or the formulations that are required in the solutions are not going to be provided in the question sheet.
5) Your solution should be your own effort. You must not copy or attempt to copy from another student's work You are not allowed to talk or communicate in any way with another student whilst you are in the exam. Cheating is not allowed, and it is not tolerated.
Ders koordinatörü tarafından iletilen sınav yönergesi ektedir. Lütfen okuyunuz. Başarılar.
2020-2021 Bahar Dönemi Danışman-Öğrenci Görüşme Günü ve Saati
Unless otherwise stated in the tables or in the questions, the number of decimal digits that should be used in the computations is "a+3". Please read the attachment.na_decimal_digits.pdf